NBU reports results of currency auction
The National Bank sold USD 28.1 million during the auction on Tuesday at USD 46.7 million demand.
It was reported by the NBU.
On Tuesday, due to continuing devaluation of hryvnya, the NBU announced to sell USD 50 million on auction. During the auction, the bank received bids for USD 46.7 million.
The NBU sold USD 28.1 million at cut-off price 26.86 UAH/USD during the auction.
- 08.10.2018 | Currency2350Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 17.09.2018 | Currency2680Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 10.09.2018 | Currency2780Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 30.08.2018 | Currency2180NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 28.08.2018 | Currency2440Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 28.08.2018 | Currency1930More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 27.08.2018 | Currency2660NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 10.08.2018 | Currency1990NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.12512Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12307Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12273FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12252Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12483New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12519Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12245Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12464EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12244Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises