MP Kostenko appeal to Supreme Special Court against ICU
Pavlo Kostenko, MP (Samopomich) filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Special Court of Ukraine against Investment Capital Ukraine (ICU) company.
On December 13, Desnyanskyi Court of the city of Kyiv decided that information which had been dissemintaed by Kostenko was misleading and damaged ICU Group's reputation. Kostenko was ordered to refute information in the same way it had been disseminated.
However, Kostenko didn't execute the court's decision and appealed against it.
On February 8, the Appeal Court of the city of Kyiv upheld the first instance order and obliged Pavlo Kostenko, MP (Samopomich) to refute information on professional activities of ICU which he disseminated previously.
MP decided to file a lawsuit n the Supreme Special Court of Ukraine to revoke resolutions of two previous instances.
- 16:2419.11270219.11.2018 | Conflicts27020TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1053908.10.2018 | Conflicts5390Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0855210.08.2018 | Conflicts5520Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0359629.03.2018 | Conflicts5960Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02112808.02.2018 | Conflicts11280Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168930.01.2018 | Conflicts6890Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162918.01.2018 | Conflicts6290General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0187116.01.2018 | Conflicts8710Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123402Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123186Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123136FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122861Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123274New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123285Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122880Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122650VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123251EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122906Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises