Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billion
Naftogaz Ukrainy asked to sell 49% of the Ukrainian gas transportation system (GTS) to international partner of Ukraine.
It was written in the company's letter to Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman to which text referrences Ukrainian News.
According to Naftogaz, the whole stake of shares value is USD 14 billion, 49% costs USD 7 billion respectively.
"Ukrainian legislation allows international partner to buy up to 49% in the authorized capital of Ukraine's GTS operator. If international partner pays USD 7 billion for 49% of GTS operator, the investment may be considered as the guarantee to save incomes from transit at the current level," the document states.
With this purpose Naftogaz asks Groysman to put the issue before a meeting of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) and take steps to regulate mentioned strategic issues of the national security.
- 22.10.2018 | Financial market710S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 17.10.2018 | Financial market680Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16.10.2018 | Financial market760Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market900Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market830Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market1350Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market630Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
- 11.09.2018 | Financial market1460Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billionNaftogaz asks Groysman to consider GTS sale issue at NDSC meeting.
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019