Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billion
Naftogaz Ukrainy asked to sell 49% of the Ukrainian gas transportation system (GTS) to international partner of Ukraine.
It was written in the company's letter to Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman to which text referrences Ukrainian News.
According to Naftogaz, the whole stake of shares value is USD 14 billion, 49% costs USD 7 billion respectively.
"Ukrainian legislation allows international partner to buy up to 49% in the authorized capital of Ukraine's GTS operator. If international partner pays USD 7 billion for 49% of GTS operator, the investment may be considered as the guarantee to save incomes from transit at the current level," the document states.
With this purpose Naftogaz asks Groysman to put the issue before a meeting of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) and take steps to regulate mentioned strategic issues of the national security.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market310Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
- 11.09.2018 | Financial market960Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billionNaftogaz asks Groysman to consider GTS sale issue at NDSC meeting.
- 05.09.2018 | Financial market770Another 7 Ukrainian banks launched Google PayGoogle Pay became available in another seven Ukrainian banks.
- 05.09.2018 | Financial market1590M&A market in Ukraine in H1 2018Ukrainian Institute for the Future conducted survey on state of M&A market in Ukraine in H1
- 20.08.2018 | Financial market2240Ukraine hit record in flour exports for the last 20 yearsUkraine exported record flour volume.
- 14.08.2018 | Financial market980Assets of 20 bankrupt banks were sold for UAH 110 millionAssets of 20 failed banks were sold for UAH 110 million.
- 27.07.2018 | Financial market890Ukraine came closer to new IMF trancheThe IMF approved Ukraine's plan on Anti-corruption Court.
- 17.07.2018 | Financial market900Business remains positive regarding macroeconomic indicatorsUkrainian enterprises keep positive expectations.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0964Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds