Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billion
Naftogaz Ukrainy asked to sell 49% of the Ukrainian gas transportation system (GTS) to international partner of Ukraine.
It was written in the company's letter to Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman to which text referrences Ukrainian News.
According to Naftogaz, the whole stake of shares value is USD 14 billion, 49% costs USD 7 billion respectively.
"Ukrainian legislation allows international partner to buy up to 49% in the authorized capital of Ukraine's GTS operator. If international partner pays USD 7 billion for 49% of GTS operator, the investment may be considered as the guarantee to save incomes from transit at the current level," the document states.
With this purpose Naftogaz asks Groysman to put the issue before a meeting of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) and take steps to regulate mentioned strategic issues of the national security.
- 19.11.2018 | Financial market960Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 22.10.2018 | Financial market1540S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 17.10.2018 | Financial market1150Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16.10.2018 | Financial market1320Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market1450Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market1280Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market2000Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market1050Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises