Ukrnafta's and Centrenergo's shares were sold on UX
On July 10, 2017, Ukrainian Exchange, PJSC, conducted an auction to sell assests booked at the balance of FORUM BANK, OJSC, and placed by securities trader INVESTMENT CAPITAL UKRAINE, LLC in accordance with the Deposit Guarantee Fund's decision dated on 29.05.2017.
As to information, the following shares were sold:
• Centrenergo, PJSC, 199 470 shares, totally amounted to UAH 2 129 000;
• Ukrnafta, PJSC, 11 652 shares, totally amounted to UAH 3 465 300.
"Today's auction is the first successful disposal of securities through Ukrainian exchanges by the Deposit Guarantee Fund. Thanks to stock exchange technologies, we've managed to conduct the open auction which was also streamed via Youtube-channel of Ukrainian Exchange. In the result, the Deposit Guarantee Fund sold shares of Centrenergo at market price and shares of Ukrnafta at price exceeding the market one", Oleg Tkachenko, CEO of Ukrainian Exchange, said.
"The Deposit Guarantee Fund start selling securities carried at balance of the banks to be liquidated. We believe that increase of securities offers will positively influence the market. We also hope the following auctions will as successfull as today's disposal of shares stakes of Centrenergo and Ukrnafta," Director of Assets Consolidated Disposal Department, DGF, Taras Yeleyko commented.
- 16.04.2018 | Blue chips3100State Fiscal Service: Ukrnafta's debt exceeds UAH 14.3 billionUkrnafta's debt to the state budget grew in UAH 710 million over a month.
- 15.02.2018 | Blue chips2890Ukrnafta will augment internal investments in 5 timesIn 2018, Ukrnafta plans to increase internal investments from UAH 614 million to UAH 3.1 billion.
- 09.08.2017 | Blue chips6590NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 millionThe reason to fine is missed.
- 25.07.2017 | Blue chips5160Ukrnafta wants to attract external investmentsCompany's new development strategy envisages increase in investments to USD 1.7 billion
- 11.07.2017 | Blue chips3560Ukrnafta's and Centrenergo's shares were sold on UXShares were carried on Forum bank's balance
16:5807.12395Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12204Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12199FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12177Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12367New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12398Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12184Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12102VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12359EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12184Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises