Moody's confirmed Pivdennyi bank's ratings
Moody's, international ratings agency, confirmed Pivdennyi bank's credit rating and long term deposit in national currency rating at caa2 with outlook "stable".
"Substantial liquidity which guarantees stable high level of the bank's solvency is a driver for the bank's rating upgrade above sovereign," the bank's announcement states.
"Stable" outlook means that Moody's anticipates keeping financial performances on the same level.
- 16:1206.12360706.12.2018 | Banks36070FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11313419.11.2018 | Banks31340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1078926.10.2018 | Banks7890DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067217.10.2018 | Banks6720Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1054616.10.2018 | Banks5460EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1057808.10.2018 | Banks5780Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068005.10.2018 | Banks6800In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061203.10.2018 | Banks6120Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123880Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123703Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123607FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123304Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123700New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123736Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123326Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123073VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123683EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123332Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises