Moody's: Ukraine's public debt will be 72.3% of GDP
Moody's, international rating agency, forecasts the public debt of Ukraine will be 72.3% of GDP in this year, Ukraine's deficit of current accounts - 5.5% of GDP. The agency reported about it on the official web site.
Total external debt, according to Moody's prognosis, will reach 104.6% by the end of the year.
Analytics note that investments into Ukraine are constrained by continuous political uncertainity.
According to the NBU's prognosis, current account position for 2018-2020 will be negative: -USD 3.5 billion in this year, -USD 4.2 billion in 2019, -USD 4.7 billion in 2020.
- 11:1705.12271305.12.2018 | Securities market27130Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10371723.10.2018 | Securities market37170Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1042218.10.2018 | Securities market4220NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1077817.10.2018 | Securities market7780NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1042604.10.2018 | Securities market4260Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1067203.10.2018 | Securities market6720Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1049502.10.2018 | Securities market4950Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1051201.10.2018 | Securities market5120Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.122781Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122496Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122522FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122338Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122712New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122713Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122355Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122668EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122362Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises