Finance Ministry continues reducing state debt
The Finance Ministry forecasts the sate debt will reduce to 60% of GDP by 2020.
It was reported by the Finance Minister Oleksandr Danyliuk in the Parliament.
"The budget resolution envisages a reduction in the deficit of the state budget to 2.2% next year... It will enable us to reduce the level of debt to about 60% by 2020," he said.
Danyliuk recalled the joint public debt of Ukraine decreased to 71.8% from 80.9% of GDP in 2017.
Public and guaranted government debt of Ukraine in USD increased by 7.5% or in USD 5.33 billion up to USD 76.31 billion over 2017.
In 2016, total public debt of Ukraine augmented from USD 65.51 billion to USD 70.97 billion.
- 15:3305.121007705.12.2018 | Macroeconomy100770New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1086622.10.2018 | Macroeconomy8660S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.1095209.10.2018 | Macroeconomy9520IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0978306.09.2018 | Macroeconomy7830NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0969703.09.2018 | Macroeconomy6970Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0871728.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7170NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0873927.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7390EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.08101323.08.2018 | Macroeconomy10130Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.1210454Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1210450Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210125FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129695Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210077New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210081Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.129690Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.129355VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210139EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.129710Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises