Finance Ministry warns on fraud
The Finance Ministry warns citizens on frauds related to compensation for participation in JSC MMM.
“Recently, the Finance Ministry has been reported that fraudsters call to citizens on behalf of the Ministry and propose to compensate participation in MMM. Fraudsters call from Kyiv under different names and say that the Finance Ministry now pays the appropriate “compensation” in accordance with the court's order," – stated in the notification of press service.
It's noted that fraudsters say where to come to restore bills and what "tax" should be paid for that purpose.
"Taking the mentioned into account, we announce that the joint-stock company is individually liable for its debts in accordance with Article 152 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, and considering no state promisses to pay out any sums to JSC MMM shareholders, information on any payments by the Finance Ministry is false," press service emphasized.
In order to avoid frauds, the Ministry advises to apply to the law enforcement bodies in case of any calls from fraudsters related to JSC MMM.
- 12:0703.12970903.12.2018 | Regulation97090Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.10127926.10.2018 | Regulation12790NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.10138623.10.2018 | Regulation13860Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1089118.10.2018 | Regulation8910AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0974117.09.2018 | Regulation7410Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0978317.09.2018 | Regulation7830MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0895431.08.2018 | Regulation9540American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0867922.08.2018 | Regulation6790Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.1210453Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1210448Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210124FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129694Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210076New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210080Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.129689Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.129354VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210138EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.129709Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises