Finance Ministry bared Tihipko from government securities trading
The MInistry of Finance of Ukraine decided to cancel a contract with Universal bank, which belongs to businessman Serhiy Tihipko, for repeated fail to discharge liabilities.
It was reported by the press service of the authority.
Besides, the Finance Ministry decided to include Alfa-bank, Pivdennyi bank and Kredobank into the list of primary dealers on government securities market. The decision was taken following the results of competition.
Additionally, UkrSibbank shall receive the warnings on exclusion from the list of primary dealers for fail to discharge liabilities.
The Finance Ministry also reported that current agreements on cooperation in government securities market will terminate on May 14. The primary dealers shall re-sign the agreements with the Finance Ministry.
Recall, the primary dealers in the government securities market are: OTP bank, Ukrgasbank, Oschadbank, Citibank, FUIB, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, UkrSibbank, Ukrsotsbank, Ukreximbank and PrivatBank, the latter was assigned during the latest update of the list in last July.
- 16:1206.121012506.12.2018 | Banks101250FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11924619.11.2018 | Banks92460Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.10148526.10.2018 | Banks14850DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1091717.10.2018 | Banks9170Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1080416.10.2018 | Banks8040EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1084908.10.2018 | Banks8490Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.10104505.10.2018 | Banks10450In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1083403.10.2018 | Banks8340Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.1210454Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1210450Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210125FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129695Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210077New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210081Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.129690Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.129355VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210139EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.129710Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises