IMF will continue discussing Ukraine's state budget 2018
Mr. Goesta Ljungman, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Resident Representative in Ukraine, made the following statement today in Kyiv:
“An IMF staff team visited Kiev during November 9-17 for technical discussions on the draft 2018 budget. Discussions will continue in the coming weeks to ensure that the approved budget is consistent with the 2.5 percent of GDP deficit target agreed under Ukraine’s IMF-supported program”.
- 12:5504.12215704.12.2018 | Public finances21570VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10221026.10.2018 | Public finances22100Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1040523.10.2018 | Public finances4050Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1040708.10.2018 | Public finances4070State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1042901.10.2018 | Public finances4290Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0936825.09.2018 | Public finances3680Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0941718.09.2018 | Public finances4170Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0940317.09.2018 | Public finances4030Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.122781Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122496Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122522FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122338Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122712New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122713Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122355Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122668EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122362Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises