Megabank increases capital by one third
Megabank (Kharkiv) intends to increase the authorized capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million.
It was reported in the general shareholders meeting agenda.
Given meeting is scheduled on December 18, 2018.
The bank intends to augment the authorized capital in UAH 215 million up to UAH 835 million.
Nominal proce per share will be UAH 1.
Megabank was founded in 1990. The bank's major shareholder is Viktor Subbotin (60.9%).
The EBRD and KfW own 15% each, the IFC owns 6.02% in the bank.
- 16:1206.12355506.12.2018 | Banks35550FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11308619.11.2018 | Banks30860Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1078426.10.2018 | Banks7840DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1066817.10.2018 | Banks6680Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1054416.10.2018 | Banks5440EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1057708.10.2018 | Banks5770Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1067405.10.2018 | Banks6740In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1060903.10.2018 | Banks6090Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123823Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123644Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123555FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123255Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123649New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123690Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123278Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123025VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123636EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123285Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises