McFoxy is not allowed to operate
The state tax inspectorate in Pechersky district of Kyiv using a ruling of Pechersky district court has blocked operation of McFoxy LLC (Kyiv) managing the McFoxy fast food restaurant chain, Commercial Director of the McFoxy chain Oleksandr Sadovnychy has told Interfax-Ukraine.
"They received a permit in court and blocked the accounts," he said.
Sadovnychy said that Kyiv Prosecutor General's Office opened a criminal case against the company. The case was the ground for blocking the accounts under the court decision. The accounts were blocked on October 11, he said.
The manager believes that the court decision, steps of the tax inspectorate and Prosecutor General's Office are unlawful. He said that on October 17 he and around 100 other employees of the company would start a termless protest rally near the building of the State Tax Inspectorate in Pechersky district of Kyiv.
According to the court ruling, the company is accused of tax evasion.
"Officials of McFoxy LLC in 2015 avoided paying taxes of UAH 651,144 via unlawful reflection of tax reports on financial and economic relations with Skycity-group LLC, Ukr-prom-torh LLC, Ukrsych LLC, private enterprise Fervest and Mery-land LLC.
McFoxy has been operating on the Ukrainian market since 2009. As of October 2016, the chain has 10 restaurants in six cities of Ukraine – Kyiv, Zaporizhia, Sumy, Khmelnytsky, Kropyvnytsky and Dnipro.
According to the public register of companies and individual businessmen, as of October 13, 2016 the only participant and beneficiary of the company is Oleksiy Kotkovsky.
- 16:2419.11723319.11.2018 | Conflicts72330TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1071508.10.2018 | Conflicts7150Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0877410.08.2018 | Conflicts7740Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0375329.03.2018 | Conflicts7530Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02145808.02.2018 | Conflicts14580Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0184430.01.2018 | Conflicts8440Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0177318.01.2018 | Conflicts7730General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.01106116.01.2018 | Conflicts10610Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.128394Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128343Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128082FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127623Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127990New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128053Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127653Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127347VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128035EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127692Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises