"Leaks" scandal reached Ukrainian Parliament
SW within its own investigation was able to get a comment from Michael Dovbenko, the First Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on finance and banking policy, lawmaker from the party "Block Petro Poroshenko".
MD: Unfortunately I had no a possibility to dive deeply into the situation which arose about the possible information disclosure by the Commission staff and the reaction for this from other sides - so I can only give a general comment.
Regarding the investment image of Ukraine - I am sure that not only money "enjoy the silence", but the investment climate of any country, too. And any information about the data disclosure or market manipulation does not help to increase investor’s confidence.
But at the same time, I believe that all members of relations, in particular in the stock market must comply with the law: the regulator should monitor facts of manipulation and abuse in the market that hurt investors, other participants or the country, and respond to them, having sufficient powers and honest market participants should be sure that the commercial information on their activities remains confidential and their business is safe.
- 12:4608.1271908.12.2016 | Spotlight7190Market concerns on NSSMC activitiesAUST and UAIB applied to international organizations.
- 16:3014.1167914.11.2016 | Spotlight6790The lawmaker about the "commission" conflictRuslan Demchak – with his position on SW.
- 12:5011.1159911.11.2016 | Spotlight5990"To accuse the Commission without evidences is wrong"The position of Shadi Saad on commission conflict.
- 16:4510.1156210.11.2016 | Spotlight5620"Leaks" scandal reached Ukrainian ParliamentMichael Dovbenko expresses his opinion on the situation.
- 12:0410.1157510.11.2016 | Spotlight5750"The usefulness of the Commission's actions is understandable only for its members," the NDU ex-headThe opinion of Volodymyr Ulyanov about NSSMC.
- 14:5909.1161509.11.2016 | Spotlight6150The lawyer about the data protection in the stock marketLeonid Belkin comments on commission's conflict.
- 12:3009.1169609.11.2016 | Spotlight6960NSSMC does not answersThe Commission answered evasively the questions of our editorial staff about the scandal.
- 17:3408.1154108.11.2016 | Spotlight5410"I don't think the resignation of the Commissioners should be based on rumors"Shadi Saad voices his opinion about conflict between the regulator and market participants.
16:5807.123834Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123653Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123564FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123263Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123658New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123698Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123287Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123034VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123646EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123293Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises