Leading market participants can be discredited
The new work week StockWorld.com.ua starts with the firm intention to continue the investigation of the sensational conflict on the Ukrainian stock market. Director of the Stock Exchange "Perspectiva" Stanislav Shishkov commented on the situation in the industry.
SS: The purpose of this long information campaign in the media can be an attempt to discredit the leading participants in the national stock market and well-known officials, the complication of measures to improve financial market and one of the methods - the creation of a false impression of the objectives and motives of trade and investment in the stock market government bonds.
The share in the media "data" from obscure sources and unfounded accusations of financial market participants, of course, have a negative impact on the level of market confidence on the part of national and international investors, makes it difficult to attract to Ukraine foreign investment to restore sustainable growth of the national economy, put under doubt the effectiveness of the reforms.
Moreover, taking into account the recent accusations against the persons representing the State in the disclosure of confidential information and ordering the publications in the media. Therefore, it is understandable public concern over the situation by the relevant associations of professional participants of the stock market and investors, their interest in an objective examination of the situation and the legislative settlement of the issues of using such information by subjects of power.
Share with SW information and yours opinions on the situation in any way which is convenient for you: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with our page in Facebook, by the phone call ...! Follow SW!
- 10:2322.0840422.08.2018 | Top4040NDU's Participants Council selected14 persons were selected to NDU's Participants Council
- 15:2903.0748803.07.2018 | Top4880Verkhovna Rada rejected Capital Markets billThe Parliament defeated the draft law on capital markets and regulated markets
- 14:2024.0549924.05.2018 | Top4990Will Ukrainian Exchange halt trading because of sanctions?NSDC imposed sanctions against software of Moscow Exchange, which is used by Ukrainian Exchange
- 16:3810.0434610.04.2018 | Top3460NSSMC resumes to hold meetings of Committee on Corporate GovernanceThe NSSMC resumes to hold meetings of the Committee on Corporate Governance and Stock Market Instruments Development
- 12:3614.0381514.03.2018 | Top8150NBU to replace 1-10 UAH banknotes with coinsNBU will introduce coins of UAH 1 and 2 denomination in circulation for gradual banknotes replacement since April 27, UAH 5 and 10 since 2019
- 10:2101.0368601.03.2018 | Top6860Poroshenko appointed new NSSMC CommissionerPoroshenko appointed Maksym Libanov as NSSMC Commissioner
- 10:5121.0964421.09.2017 | Top6440Ukrainian Financial Forum 2017 is held in OdesaUkrainian Financial Forum is traditionally organized by ICU, investment group.
- 10:1529.0875129.08.2017 | Top7510Two bankers run for NBU Governor officeThe President is going to propose a candidate for NBU Governor office to Parliament's consideration in September
16:5807.123887Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123710Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123614FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123311Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123709New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123742Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123332Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123082VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123694EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123339Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises