Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currency
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7.
It was reported by the NBU data.
In general, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million and sold USD 63.6 million in interbank market over the mentioned period.
At that, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million on Matching.
USD 40.1 million were sold during the currency auctions and USD 23.5 million in the best bid interventions.
Totally, the NBU has bought USD 1 946.03 million and sold USD 1 415.72 million in the interbank market from the beginning of the year.
Чистая продажа Национальным банком валюты на межбанковском валютном рынке в июле составила 63 млн долларов.
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 63 million in interbank currency market in July.
- 17.09.2018 | Currency560Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 10.09.2018 | Currency860Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 30.08.2018 | Currency600NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 28.08.2018 | Currency1080Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 28.08.2018 | Currency630More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 27.08.2018 | Currency1000NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 10.08.2018 | Currency720NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
- 31.07.2018 | Currency730NBU reports results of currency auctionNBU sold USD 28.1 million during the auction on Tuesday at USD 46.7 million demand.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds