Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currency
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7.
It was reported by the NBU data.
In general, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million and sold USD 63.6 million in interbank market over the mentioned period.
At that, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million on Matching.
USD 40.1 million were sold during the currency auctions and USD 23.5 million in the best bid interventions.
Totally, the NBU has bought USD 1 946.03 million and sold USD 1 415.72 million in the interbank market from the beginning of the year.
Чистая продажа Национальным банком валюты на межбанковском валютном рынке в июле составила 63 млн долларов.
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 63 million in interbank currency market in July.
- 10:1508.1061808.10.2018 | Currency6180Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0961217.09.2018 | Currency6120Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0956110.09.2018 | Currency5610Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0854030.08.2018 | Currency5400NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0855128.08.2018 | Currency5510Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0846028.08.2018 | Currency4600More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0862927.08.2018 | Currency6290NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0847710.08.2018 | Currency4770NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.126524Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.126421Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126232FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125812Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126230New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126249Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125863Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125572VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126238EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125867Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises