Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currency
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7.
It was reported by the NBU data.
In general, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million and sold USD 63.6 million in interbank market over the mentioned period.
At that, the NBU bought USD 44.6 million on Matching.
USD 40.1 million were sold during the currency auctions and USD 23.5 million in the best bid interventions.
Totally, the NBU has bought USD 1 946.03 million and sold USD 1 415.72 million in the interbank market from the beginning of the year.
Чистая продажа Национальным банком валюты на межбанковском валютном рынке в июле составила 63 млн долларов.
Net currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 63 million in interbank currency market in July.
- 08.10.2018 | Currency860Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 17.09.2018 | Currency1070Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 10.09.2018 | Currency1370Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 30.08.2018 | Currency990NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 28.08.2018 | Currency1390Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 28.08.2018 | Currency870More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 27.08.2018 | Currency1350NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 10.08.2018 | Currency910NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019