Large taxpayers increase payments to state budget
Large taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
In January-August 2018, the large taxpayers increased payments to the state budget by 15.6% or in UAH 27.4 billion to UAH 203.5 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
It was reported by the Large Taxpayers Office.
Over 8 months, the large taxpayers paid UAH 203.5 billion to the state budget (Dnipro - UAH 20.2 billion, Zaporizhzhya - UAH 10.4 billion, Lviv - UAH 4 billion, Odesa - UAH 5.5 billion, Kharkiv - UAH 10.8 billion, Kyiv - UAH 152.6 billion).
Substantial growth of payments to the state budget was recorded with income tax +52.4% to UAH 55.3 billion, with VAT +11.7% to UAH 84.9 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
The large business payments to the state budget amounted to 58% of taxes paid in Ukraine.
- 12:5504.12514404.12.2018 | Public finances51440VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10522626.10.2018 | Public finances52260Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1061423.10.2018 | Public finances6140Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1060808.10.2018 | Public finances6080State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1061001.10.2018 | Public finances6100Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0953725.09.2018 | Public finances5370Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0960418.09.2018 | Public finances6040Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0959017.09.2018 | Public finances5900Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.126067Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125956Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125773FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125377Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125799New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125814Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125422Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125144VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125797EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125428Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises