Large taxpayers increase payments to state budget
Large taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
In January-August 2018, the large taxpayers increased payments to the state budget by 15.6% or in UAH 27.4 billion to UAH 203.5 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
It was reported by the Large Taxpayers Office.
Over 8 months, the large taxpayers paid UAH 203.5 billion to the state budget (Dnipro - UAH 20.2 billion, Zaporizhzhya - UAH 10.4 billion, Lviv - UAH 4 billion, Odesa - UAH 5.5 billion, Kharkiv - UAH 10.8 billion, Kyiv - UAH 152.6 billion).
Substantial growth of payments to the state budget was recorded with income tax +52.4% to UAH 55.3 billion, with VAT +11.7% to UAH 84.9 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
The large business payments to the state budget amounted to 58% of taxes paid in Ukraine.
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances510Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances630Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Public finances670Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aidUkraine and the European Commission signed memorandum of microfinancial aid at EUR 1 billion
- 07.09.2018 | Public finances850Large taxpayers increase payments to state budgetLarge taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
- 04.09.2018 | Public finances470Largest VAT indemnitees in AugustAzovstal, Ilyich Iron and Steel Works and Kernel-Trade became the largest VAT indemnitees in August.
- 30.08.2018 | Public finances430SFS announced launch of e-chequeSFS to launch pilot project on e-cheque introduction in September.
- 29.08.2018 | Public finances630First small privatization lot was sold in UkraineThe State Property Fund of Ukraine conducted the first auction to sell small privatization lot.
- 17.08.2018 | Public finances880Pension Fund returned 80% of borrowings to TreasuryMinister of Social Policy: Pension Fund of Ukraine returned most of borrowings taken from single treasury account.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds