Large taxpayers increase payments to state budget
Large taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
In January-August 2018, the large taxpayers increased payments to the state budget by 15.6% or in UAH 27.4 billion to UAH 203.5 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
It was reported by the Large Taxpayers Office.
Over 8 months, the large taxpayers paid UAH 203.5 billion to the state budget (Dnipro - UAH 20.2 billion, Zaporizhzhya - UAH 10.4 billion, Lviv - UAH 4 billion, Odesa - UAH 5.5 billion, Kharkiv - UAH 10.8 billion, Kyiv - UAH 152.6 billion).
Substantial growth of payments to the state budget was recorded with income tax +52.4% to UAH 55.3 billion, with VAT +11.7% to UAH 84.9 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
The large business payments to the state budget amounted to 58% of taxes paid in Ukraine.
- 26.10.2018 | Public finances700Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 23.10.2018 | Public finances600Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 08.10.2018 | Public finances750State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 01.10.2018 | Public finances960Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 25.09.2018 | Public finances830Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances1010Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances1050Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Public finances1250Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aidUkraine and the European Commission signed memorandum of microfinancial aid at EUR 1 billion
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1067DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1096NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1062Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1051PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1060Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019