Large companies increased incomes by 10%
Over January-September 2018, incomes of the largest enterprises increased by 10.2% up to UAH 3.616 trillion compared with the same period of 2017. It was reported by the Large Taxpayers Office.
According to the web site of the Office, the enterprises serviced by the Office have reported on UAH 55 billion income tax over the mentioned period. It's by 16% higher than in the same period of the last year.
- 11:0119.11595019.11.2018 | Financial market59500Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.1079422.10.2018 | Financial market7940S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1050317.10.2018 | Financial market5030Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1059116.10.2018 | Financial market5910Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1052601.10.2018 | Financial market5260Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0951224.09.2018 | Financial market5120Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0959724.09.2018 | Financial market5970Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0943014.09.2018 | Financial market4300Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.123929Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123756Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123655FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123351Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123748New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123780Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123371Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123122VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123733EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123378Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises