Large companies increased incomes by 10%
Over January-September 2018, incomes of the largest enterprises increased by 10.2% up to UAH 3.616 trillion compared with the same period of 2017. It was reported by the Large Taxpayers Office.
According to the web site of the Office, the enterprises serviced by the Office have reported on UAH 55 billion income tax over the mentioned period. It's by 16% higher than in the same period of the last year.
- 11:0119.11542119.11.2018 | Financial market54210Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.1073822.10.2018 | Financial market7380S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1045217.10.2018 | Financial market4520Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1053916.10.2018 | Financial market5390Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1048501.10.2018 | Financial market4850Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0946724.09.2018 | Financial market4670Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0955324.09.2018 | Financial market5530Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0938714.09.2018 | Financial market3870Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.123316Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123066Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123038FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122794Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123196New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123203Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122806Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122580VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123163EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122825Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises