Large business pays more
The State Fiscal Service states that revenues from large taxpayers increased by 23.7% or in UAH 5.7 billion to UAH 29.8 billion in August compared with the same period in 2016. It was reported by the State Fiscal Service's press service.
Large business payments was 58% of total tax payments to the state budget from all over Ukraine.
Breakdown by main taxes shows that paid income tax was UAH 11.7 billion, VAT - UAH 8.6 billion, excise tax - UAH 5.6 billion.
It's noted that income tax revenues grew in UAH 3.7 billion or by 45.5% in August 2017 compared with August 2016.
In July, revenues from the large taxpayers increased by 23.3% to UAH 18 billion.
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances510Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances630Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Public finances670Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aidUkraine and the European Commission signed memorandum of microfinancial aid at EUR 1 billion
- 07.09.2018 | Public finances850Large taxpayers increase payments to state budgetLarge taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
- 04.09.2018 | Public finances470Largest VAT indemnitees in AugustAzovstal, Ilyich Iron and Steel Works and Kernel-Trade became the largest VAT indemnitees in August.
- 30.08.2018 | Public finances430SFS announced launch of e-chequeSFS to launch pilot project on e-cheque introduction in September.
- 29.08.2018 | Public finances630First small privatization lot was sold in UkraineThe State Property Fund of Ukraine conducted the first auction to sell small privatization lot.
- 17.08.2018 | Public finances880Pension Fund returned 80% of borrowings to TreasuryMinister of Social Policy: Pension Fund of Ukraine returned most of borrowings taken from single treasury account.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds