Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 million
Czech Export Bank sold Kuzmintsy brick yard (Kuzmintsy village, Kyiv region) via SETAM (SOE "System of Electonic Trades with Arrested Property) for UAH 170 million.
The respective record appeared on SETAM's web site.
The trades were conducted on October 2.
3 application to participate in auctions were submitted, only one participant was admitted.
The lot was sold at starting price.
The lot comprised the brickyard's facilities complex, land which area exceeded 3 hectares and equipment located on the brickyard's territory.
Kuzmintsy brick yard started working in 2002, it was halted in 2015 and declared as bankrupt in April 2016.
- 14:3707.12499407.12.2018 | Companies’ news49940Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12448106.12.2018 | Companies’ news44810Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12452104.12.2018 | Companies’ news45210Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11440819.11.2018 | Companies’ news44080Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10443926.10.2018 | Companies’ news44390Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1058123.10.2018 | Companies’ news5810PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1079023.10.2018 | Companies’ news7900АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1075005.10.2018 | Companies’ news7500Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.125125Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124994Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124851FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124481Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124887New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124915Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124521Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124245VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124879EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124531Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises