Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020
VTB Bank re-elected Kostyntyn Vaisman as Chairman of the Board.
It was reported by the bank.
Vaismann has been holding the position since October 2013.
Andrii Gryschenko, Serhii Gromov and Svitlana Golyak were re-elected as Board members.
Mentioned individuals were re-elected till 2020.
99.97% of VTB Bank's shares belong to Russian VTB Group.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks3030FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks2810Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks3200DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks2730Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks2520EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks2640Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks2720In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks2550Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12553Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12342Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12303FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12276Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12524New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12552Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12272Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12182VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12500EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12275Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises