Mounting conflict between NSSMC and ICU
ICU Group asks National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) to read the Laws of Ukraine, court decisions and its official notifications more carefully, as to the notification of the company.
Investment company attracts attention of the regulator that subject of an action wasn't to confirm whether confidential data provision at "MP's request" was legal.
"We asked the court to order NSSMC to provide copies of the documents which the Commission provided to Oleksii Mushak, MP, and then refused to provide it at our request on public information provision", the notification states.
At that, ICU considers NSSMC focus on Article 19 of the Law of Ukraine "On MP's status" as strange because the MP's request wasn't based on it.
ICU is going to publish the "Requests" to protect NSSMC from self-vilificating notifications and also the company will publish the suit.
Earlier, National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) said ICU misrepresented data in its notification dated November 3 to discriminate the authority as a public body.
StockWorld.com.ua carefully follows this informational war and propose you to follow the news on our portal!
- 16:2419.11311719.11.2018 | Conflicts31170TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1056008.10.2018 | Conflicts5600Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858210.08.2018 | Conflicts5820Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361629.03.2018 | Conflicts6160Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118108.02.2018 | Conflicts11810Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170830.01.2018 | Conflicts7080Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164918.01.2018 | Conflicts6490General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189916.01.2018 | Conflicts8990Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123887Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123710Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123614FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123311Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123709New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123742Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123332Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123082VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123694EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123339Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises