Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital
The Antimonopoly Committee allowed Bohai Commodity Exchange Co., Ltd (BOCE) to buy more than 25% in PFTS, stock exchange.
It was reported by AMCU.
Bohai Commodity Exchange Co., Ltd (BOCE) has already applied to AMCU to purchase more than 25% in PFTS, stock exchange, in April 2018.
At the beginning of May, the AMCU refused Chinese stock exchange.
In July 2017, Bohai Commodity Exchange Co., Ltd (BOCE) became known to buy Ukrainian Exhange.
At that, Dragon Capital, which is shareholder of Ukrainian Exchange, confirmed the BOCE's intention to buy Ukrainian Exchange.
"Negotiations started a year ago. The Chinese side is still evaluating the company and collecting data. We made, jointly with our partners, them an offer. They still didn't respond to it," Dragon Capital Director Denis Matsuev commented.
BOCE is the largest commodities exchange in China which annual turnover amounts to USD 1 trillion.
The company was founded in 2009 by private Chinese investors, some state-owned companies and Tiajin municipality, China.
At the bginning of July 2017, BOCE won the tender and purchased 99.9% of UBRR, and paid out the stake in bank in full.
The state budget received UAH 82.83 million.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news4660Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news3900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news3870Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news3980Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news4510Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2460PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news3500АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news3280Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12716Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12466Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12428FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12390Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12673New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12705Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12387Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12265VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12645EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12383Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises