Cyber Police stands for cryptocurrency legalization
Cyber police advocates cryptocurrencies legalization.
"Now we face a necessity to regulate issues related to cryptocurrency use at the level of the law as soon as possible, as well it also relates to taxation of cryptocurrencies purchase and sale. Additionally, the respective rules for cryptocurrency exchanges and shops shall be defined," Head of Cyber Police Department, National Police, Serhiy Demydiuk said.
Cyber police specialists think that cryptocurrency, taking all it features into account, could be deemed as electronic facilities - unit of value storaged in electronic device and accepted as payment medium.
Additionally, cyber police supports legalization of cryptocurrencies mining and blockchain use in private and public sectors.
According to Demydiuk, Ukrainians are abused with increasing frequency while operating cryptocurrencies.
- 10:1508.1060008.10.2018 | Currency6000Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0959517.09.2018 | Currency5950Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0954310.09.2018 | Currency5430Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0852230.08.2018 | Currency5220NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0853628.08.2018 | Currency5360Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0844628.08.2018 | Currency4460More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0860727.08.2018 | Currency6070NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0846210.08.2018 | Currency4620NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.126050Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125939Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125757FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125361Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125783New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125798Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125405Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125128VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125780EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125412Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises