Government hired auditor for Ukreximbank
The Cabinet of Ministers decided to hire Ernst&Young Audit Services, LLC for Ukreximbank annual audit for UAH 4.4 million.
The respective resolution was approved on the government meeting on Wednesday.
Reward for annual audit of Ukreximbank for 2017 was set at UAH 4.437168 million.
Moreover, the Government approved the agreement on audit between the bank and auditor.
At the beginning of December, the Government decided to hire KPMG (KPMG Audit) to audit anual reporting 2017 of Oschadbank for UAH 4.25 million.
Ukreximbank, PJSC, is 100% state owned.
- 16:1206.12527506.12.2018 | Banks52750FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473419.11.2018 | Banks47340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125567Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125444Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125275FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125318New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125336Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124946Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124666VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125311EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124954Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises