Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds
On Thursday, Ivano-Frankivsk city council placed bonds to the total amount of UAH 300 million, accrding to the web site of trading organizer, PFTS, stock exchange (Kyiv).
Recall, at the end of August 2018, Ivano-Frankivsk issued series "B"-"D" bonds. 10 thousand bonds in each series per UAH 10 thousand.
Ukrgasbank (Kyiv) is the issue undewritter.
Series "B" bonds due on September 11, 2019, series "C" - September 9, 2020, series "D" - June 28, 2021. Payment prior to maturity isn't planned.
The coupon rate for each series is 17.5% per annum. Interest rate is accrued and paid quarterly.
Ivano-Frankivsk is going to transfer attracted funds to co-finance development measures on social and transport infrastructures.
In 2006, Ivano-Frankivsk issued bonds of A series to the amount of UAH 5.5 million. Coupon rate was set at 12% per annum. Maturity was on February 27, 2011.
Attracted funds were intended to transfer for reconstruction of external city lightning.
Additionally, teh city council planned to issue bonds in 2013 to attract funds for capital upgrade of city roads. No details on issue volume were informed. It was noted that total value of the program activities amounted to UAH 373.2 million, UAH 73.6 million of which are funds from the state budget, UAH 299.6 million are funds from other financial sources.
Lviv city council was the first which entered the debt market in 2018, which in June issued 3 years series "G" and "H" bonds to the total amount of UAH 440 million and coupon rate at 17.89% per annum.
- 11:1705.12752905.12.2018 | Securities market75290Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10443523.10.2018 | Securities market44350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1069818.10.2018 | Securities market6980NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10102917.10.2018 | Securities market10290NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1068004.10.2018 | Securities market6800Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1093603.10.2018 | Securities market9360Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1079902.10.2018 | Securities market7990Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1075401.10.2018 | Securities market7540Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.127847Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127801Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.127548FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127092Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127460New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127529Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127134Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126838VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127506EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127159Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises