Spanish company will invest €55 million into largest solar power plant in Ukraine
UDP, development company, agreed with Spanish Acciona Energia Global on joint project to expand Dymerka solar power plant in Kyiv region.
It was reported by the company in Facebook.
“The world's giant invests €54.7 million into the plant's development that will make it the largest in Ukraine till the end of the year. It's extremely important the company is experienced internationally. It will give us not only funds but knowledge as well. If such experienced and powerful company enters Ukraine, it's a testimony of foreign investors' gradual belief increase to our country," UPD major shareholder Vasyl Khmelnytskyi said.
Total peak capacity of Dymerka solar power plant will be 57.6 MW. The phase of this plant was commissioned by UDP Renewables in the summer of 2017. The launch of the Dymerka solar power plant at a full capacity is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019.
UDP noted that they arranged with Acciona Energia Global to work together on a broad portfolio of investment projects in both solar and wind energy in the Ukrainian market.
Recall that, at the end of April 2018, Тоkmak Solar Energy, the lrgest solar power plant in Ukraine, with total capacity of 50 MW was launched in Tokmak, Zaporizhzhya.
- 14:3707.12836707.12.2018 | Companies’ news83670Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12764606.12.2018 | Companies’ news76460Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12767704.12.2018 | Companies’ news76770Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11751119.11.2018 | Companies’ news75110Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10747926.10.2018 | Companies’ news74790Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1073523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7350PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1097923.10.2018 | Companies’ news9790АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1091805.10.2018 | Companies’ news9180Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.128421Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128367Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128108FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127646Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.128014New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128076Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127677Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127369VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128058EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127716Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises