Investments inflow into Ukraine reached USD 1.3 billion over 6 months
FDI volume into Ukraine was USD 1.3 billion in H1.
It was reported by the State Statistics Service.
Ukrainian enterprises' unpaid credits, trade credits and other liabilities to foreign direct investors was USD 8.1 billion as of July 1, 2018.
Total volume of foreign direct investments (equity capital and debt instruments) was USD 40.7 billion as of July 1, 2018.
The largest investments were in financial and insurance institutions and reached USD 750.5 million, and in wholesale and retail, motor maintenance - USD 120.5 million as of July 1, 2018.
Besides, total volume of direct investments (equity capital) in the world countries' economies was USD 6.3 billion.
Enterprises' debeture to Ukrainian direct investors amounted to USD 244 million as of July 1, 2018.
Total volume of direct investments (equity capital and debt instruments) into the world countries' economies was USD 6.5 billion.
Recall, in 2017, volume of foreign investments in Ukraine was USD 1.8 billion.
- 07.12.2018 | Investments5990Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossibleAfter the conflict in Donbass (Donetsk coal basin) has began in 2014, the situation in the state-owned coal mines looks like one long ordeal
- 03.12.2018 | Investments5370EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise surveyEBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey in Ukraine
- 22.10.2018 | Investments3080Horizon Capital plans to invest up to USD 200 million into UkraineHorizon Capital will invest up to USD 200 million into Ukraine over 3-5 years
- 22.10.2018 | Investments2500Ukraine and IMF agreed on new programUkraine and IMF agreed on new Stand-by arrangement
- 17.10.2018 | Investments2380Ukraine was downgraded 2 positions in competitiveness ratingUkraine was downgraded 2 positions and placed the 83rd in WEF competitiveness rating
- 16.10.2018 | Investments3080AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionaryAMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in Yarych confectionary
- 09.10.2018 | Investments7040EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 28.09.2018 | Investments3010EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
16:5807.12599Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12363Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12329FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12300Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12562New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12591Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12298Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12196VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12537EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12295Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises