Investigation against EBRD head was launched
Several members of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development' Board of Directors asked to start investigation against the bank's head Suma Chakrabarti.
It was reported by Reuters with reference to their letter.
It's noted that on May 29 several members of the EBRD Board sent request to the chief compliance officer to initiate investigation against the bank's head.
"The President and ExCom (executive committee) members would seem to have put a repeated practice in place which involves collecting sensitive and personal information on Board Members. We hereby request that you, as Chief Compliance Officer, initiate a procedure … regarding alleged misconduct and alleged inappropriate behaviour by the President of EBRD," the agency povides statements from the letter.
At that, it's noted the letter was anonymously signed by “a number of concerned board members and shareholders”.
As to Reuters, personal information on some board members that was compiled without their consent.
As to the news agency's source, an external investigation against Chakrabarti had since been opened.
The EBRD's head refuted to comment it.
The EBRD's press service said it would never comment on any alleged leaks of documents or alleged inquiries.
"That should not be taken as either confirmation or denial of whether any documents or inquiries exist," they noted.
- 19.11.2018 | Conflicts2150TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 08.10.2018 | Conflicts2150Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 10.08.2018 | Conflicts2300Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 29.03.2018 | Conflicts3630Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 08.02.2018 | Conflicts6920Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 30.01.2018 | Conflicts4320Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 18.01.2018 | Conflicts3810General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16.01.2018 | Conflicts5080Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.12465Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12265Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12237FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12223Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12439New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12473Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12218Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12132VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12419EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12216Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises