In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodies
Over 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
In September 2018, the National Bank of Ukraine provided access to documents and items of evidence required to investigate criminal offences committed in the banking sector on 13 occasions.
It was reported by the National Bank.
The NBU provided access to the National Police of Ukraine – on 3 occasions, the General Prosecutor's Office – on 4 occasions, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine – on 2 occasions, the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine – on 1 occasion, and the Security Service of Ukraine – on 3 occasions.
Over the nine months of 2018, the NBU provided access to items and documents on 112 occasions as part of the investigation of criminal offences committed in the banking sector.
In 2017, the NBU 152 times provided access to information for law enforcement bodies.
- 16:1206.12364006.12.2018 | Banks36400FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11316619.11.2018 | Banks31660Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1079026.10.2018 | Banks7900DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067217.10.2018 | Banks6720Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1054816.10.2018 | Banks5480EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1058008.10.2018 | Banks5800Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068105.10.2018 | Banks6810In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061203.10.2018 | Banks6120Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123912Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123741Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123640FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123337Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123734New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123766Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123357Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123108VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123719EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123364Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises