IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018
The International Monetary Fund upgraded forecast for Ukraine's GDP from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
It was reported in World Economic Outlook.
At the same time, the IMF worsened the GDP growth outlook for Ukraine from 3.3% to 2.7% in 2019, as well as from 4% to 3.4% in 2020.
The estimate of the average annual inflation in 2018 was improved by 0.1 p.p. point from 11% to 10.9%, and in 2019 by 0.7 p.p. to 7.3%.
Meanwhile the estimate of the current account of balance of payments deficit was improved to 3.1% from 3.7% of the GDP in 2018.
The IMF worsened the forecast for the indicator for 2019 to 3.9% from 3.5% of the GDP.
The IMF worsened the outlook for the indicator for 2019 to 3.9% from 3.5% of the GDP.
- 15:3305.12273905.12.2018 | Macroeconomy27390New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1047622.10.2018 | Macroeconomy4760S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.1054909.10.2018 | Macroeconomy5490IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0946106.09.2018 | Macroeconomy4610NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0938703.09.2018 | Macroeconomy3870Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0840628.08.2018 | Macroeconomy4060NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0840127.08.2018 | Macroeconomy4010EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.0869223.08.2018 | Macroeconomy6920Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.122808Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122528Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122550FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122364Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122739New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122743Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122381Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122182VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122698EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122388Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises