Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman
The National Depository of Ukraine selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman.
It was reported by the Depository.
Given decision was approved on November 30.
Mitiukov was reselected till the next general shareholders' meeting.
He has been holding the post of Senior Councellor to Morgan Stanley Ukraine since 2014. He also workd at the position of Supervisory Board member in the Settlement Center since 2017.
The NDU was founded in 1999.
On November 22, the National Depository appointed Olena Diatlova as independent member of the Supervisory Board.
- 14:3707.12365807.12.2018 | Companies’ news36580Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12326706.12.2018 | Companies’ news32670Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12329104.12.2018 | Companies’ news32910Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11320819.11.2018 | Companies’ news32080Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10322326.10.2018 | Companies’ news32230Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1051723.10.2018 | Companies’ news5170PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1071923.10.2018 | Companies’ news7190АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1068105.10.2018 | Companies’ news6810Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123841Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123658Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123568FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123267Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123664New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123702Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123291Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123038VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123650EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123297Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises