European Parliament will give EUR 1 billion to Ukraine on June 13
The European Parliament will vote on the third macrofinancial assistance program for Ukraine on the plenary session on June 13. The program envisages allocation of EUR 1 billion.
According to the publication on the website of the European Parliament, debates on a package of further macrofinancial assistance for Ukraine is scheduled for Tuesday, June 12, and voting for Wednesday, June 13.
MEP Jaroslaw Walesa is to report on it.
As reported, the EU Council approved the allocation of EUR 1 billion financial assistance to Ukraine, which is expected to be used by the Ukrainian authorities within the next two years. The purpose of allocating funds is "economic stabilization and a program for structural reforms."
- 15:3305.12801405.12.2018 | Macroeconomy80140New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1078022.10.2018 | Macroeconomy7800S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.1084909.10.2018 | Macroeconomy8490IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0971606.09.2018 | Macroeconomy7160NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0962403.09.2018 | Macroeconomy6240Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0864028.08.2018 | Macroeconomy6400NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0865427.08.2018 | Macroeconomy6540EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.0893023.08.2018 | Macroeconomy9300Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.128421Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128367Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128108FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127646Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.128014New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128076Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127677Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127369VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128058EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127716Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises