EIB supports SME in Ukraine
The European Investment Bank provided EUR 12 million guarantees to Raiffaisen Bank Aval (Kyiv) to support lending for SME, according to the EIB web site.
The EIB approved the respective decision on December 22, 2017.
Estimated total value of the credit project is EUR 140 million.
The guarantees are provided within the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Areas (DCFTA).
Raiffeisen Bank Aval was registered on March 27, 1992.
The bank became a part of Austrian banking group Raiffeisen Bank International AG from October 2005.
As on June 30, 2017, Raiffeisen Bank International AG owns 68.28% of the bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - 30%.
- 16:1206.12527506.12.2018 | Banks52750FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473419.11.2018 | Banks47340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125567Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125444Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125275FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125318New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125336Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124946Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124666VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125311EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124954Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises