General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transfer
The General Prosecutor's Office didn't find ICU, investment group, involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by entourage of the ex-President Victor Yanukovych.
It was reported by the General Prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko during the Parliament's Committee on National Security and Defense meeting.
As to him, По его словам, officers of the investment company were examined and questioned within investigative procedures.
"The broker's (ICU) actions constituted no violations of current legislation," Lutsenko said.
He told that investment company didn't assist Yanukovich's cronies to transfer funds abroad.
The General Porsecutor informed that primarily investigators considered to conduct special seizure within the sentence to ex-Acting Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov but later the idea was dropped.
In the result about 30 sentences are currently rendered to citizens involved into transfer of ex-President entourage's USD 1.5 billion.
At that, Lutsenko specified that one more expert examination of ICU actions was initiated with regards to the case.
- 16:2419.11264819.11.2018 | Conflicts26480TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1052508.10.2018 | Conflicts5250Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0852910.08.2018 | Conflicts5290Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0358229.03.2018 | Conflicts5820Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02109108.02.2018 | Conflicts10910Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168030.01.2018 | Conflicts6800Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162018.01.2018 | Conflicts6200General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0184016.01.2018 | Conflicts8400Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123327Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123077Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123044FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122802Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123202New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123211Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122814Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122587VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123171EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122832Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises