ICU bought pension fund
The National bank updated a composition of the banking group headed by Avangard bank, according to the NBU's data.
Open pension fund "Oschadnyi" entered the group. Previously it was manged by AMC-APF "Ukrainian Funds", LLC (Kyiv).
As on January 17, the group comprises of: Avangard bank, PJSC, Investment Capital Ukraine, LLC, AMC-APF "Troyka Dialog Ukraine", LLC, AMC "Investment Capital Ukraine", LLC, CNDIF "Investment Capital — Fixed Income Fund", Open Pension Fund "Dynastiya", CNDVCIF "Vidnovlennya", AMC "Spilna Invest" (all companies - Kyiv) and above mentioned pension fund.
Controlling persons of the group remain Makar Pasenyuk and Kostynatyn Stetsenko.
ICU Group was founded in June 2006. The group provides securities trading, investment and banking services and CIS assets management.
- 12:0703.12495503.12.2018 | Regulation49550Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1079226.10.2018 | Regulation7920NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1086023.10.2018 | Regulation8600Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1070518.10.2018 | Regulation7050AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0956517.09.2018 | Regulation5650Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0959817.09.2018 | Regulation5980MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0872431.08.2018 | Regulation7240American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0848222.08.2018 | Regulation4820Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125321New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124669VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises