H&M opens another store in Ukraine
Swiss international retailer H&M announced the openning of new store in Kyiv. The second H&M will be openned on October 18 in SkyMall, shopping mall.
The second H&M in the capital, which area is about 2.5 thousand sq m, will be located on the second floor in the trading center, according to the company.
Womenswear, menswear, teenswear and childrenswear as well as accessories will be presented in the store. Additionally, H&M+ and Sport fro women will be presented in the store.
Recall, H&M openned its first store in Lavina Mall, shopping mall, on August 18.
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news480Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news460Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 millionUkrposhta settled USD 10.2 million payment obligation to VBR with 17.6% discount
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news440Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 millionCzech Export Bank sold Kuzmintsy brick yard via SETAM for UAH 170 million
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news610Fridman sells Morshynska producerFridman will sell Morshynska producer to Nestle or Coca-Cola
- 28.09.2018 | Companies’ news930Ukraine to get new largest law firmThe AMCU permitted merger of two law firms.
- 26.09.2018 | Companies’ news750Kosyuk's MHP buys plant in the BalkansMHP plans to buy vertically integrated company in South-Eastern Europe.
- 26.09.2018 | Companies’ news670Poroshenko sells one of his assetsPlant "Kuznya on Rybalsky", PrJSC, will change the owner.
- 24.09.2018 | Companies’ news760Alfa Insurance increases capitalAlfa Insurance intends to increase capital by 3% to UAH 106.5 million
12:2009.1066IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018 10:4509.1084EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine 16:5908.1052Capital bank liquidation was prolonged 14:4008.1043Investigation against EBRD head was launched 12:2508.1050State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salaries 10:1508.1060Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in Ukraine 15:0705.1043In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodies 13:4605.1048Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017 10:4205.1046Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 million 15:3904.1044Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 million