H&M opens another store in Ukraine
Swiss international retailer H&M announced the openning of new store in Kyiv. The second H&M will be openned on October 18 in SkyMall, shopping mall.
The second H&M in the capital, which area is about 2.5 thousand sq m, will be located on the second floor in the trading center, according to the company.
Womenswear, menswear, teenswear and childrenswear as well as accessories will be presented in the store. Additionally, H&M+ and Sport fro women will be presented in the store.
Recall, H&M openned its first store in Lavina Mall, shopping mall, on August 18.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news500Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news450Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news510Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news800Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news1070Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news720PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1070АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news1040Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.1260Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1250Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1242FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1245Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1234New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1260Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1251Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1218VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1242EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1260Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises