H&M opens another store in Ukraine
Swiss international retailer H&M announced the openning of new store in Kyiv. The second H&M will be openned on October 18 in SkyMall, shopping mall.
The second H&M in the capital, which area is about 2.5 thousand sq m, will be located on the second floor in the trading center, according to the company.
Womenswear, menswear, teenswear and childrenswear as well as accessories will be presented in the store. Additionally, H&M+ and Sport fro women will be presented in the store.
Recall, H&M openned its first store in Lavina Mall, shopping mall, on August 18.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news3010Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news2500Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news2420Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news2590Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news2940Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1850PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2650АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2470Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12508Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12301Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12269FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12250Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12478New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12517Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12242Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12153VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12461EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12242Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises