Government prepares to receive next IMF tranche
The government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine started preparing to receive the next tranche from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
The Regulation #565-r was published on official web site. The Regulation authorizes Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of the IMF.
Markarova was authorized to sign nontransferable, interest-free bills in the national currency in favor of IMF under the stand-by program and the Extended Fund Facility program in terms of amounts of borrowings credited to the state budget.
- 15:3305.121088505.12.2018 | Macroeconomy108850New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1088222.10.2018 | Macroeconomy8820S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.1096609.10.2018 | Macroeconomy9660IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0979706.09.2018 | Macroeconomy7970NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0970703.09.2018 | Macroeconomy7070Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0872728.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7270NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0875127.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7510EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.08102323.08.2018 | Macroeconomy10230Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.1211269Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1211280Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210952FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1210505Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210885New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210888Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1210510Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1210166VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210952EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1210514Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises