Government estimated PrivatBank for sale
The Government projects that the cost of PrivatBank will be UAH 40 - 65 billion in 2022.
It was reported in the bank's strategy till 2022.
It's noted that the Government has additionally capitalized PrivatBank for UAH 155.4 billion since December 2016.
Sale multiple (price/capital value) could started at 1.4 in case of universal bank scenario till 1.8 if the bank would concentrate only on payments, liquidity and refute any risk operations.
At that, PrivatBank's activities will be based on balanced development scheme with graded approach to corporate clients.
Ad to the respective scheme of activities, the bank's share on retail lending market shall remain 35%, SME lending share shall increase from 5% to 15% and corporate clients lending shall also grow from 1% to 5% by 2022 .
Such a scheme for the strategy implementation projects the bank would cost UAH 62 billion and sale multiple would be 1.7 by 2022.
Meanwhile, the bank's sale could totally bring UAH 19 billion to the state by 2022.
Mentioned variant of the strategy anticipates about UAH 8 billion net profit and profitability of the authorized capital at 25% by 2022.
In January-June, PrivatBank gained UAH 6.926 billion profit.
In 2017, nationalized PrivatBank reduced loss in 7.4 times to UAH 23.914 compared with 2016 (UAH 176.238 billion).
On December 18, 2016, the Ukrainian Government decided to enter the capital of PrivatBank basing on the proposal of the National Bank of Ukraine.
Also the decision on additional two-staged capitalization at UAH 116.8 billion was approved. The additional capitalization was condcuted in December 2016 and February 2017.
- 16:1206.12485106.12.2018 | Banks48510FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11431619.11.2018 | Banks43160Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061308.10.2018 | Banks6130Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125125Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124994Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124851FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124481Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124887New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124915Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124521Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124245VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124879EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124531Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises