Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representative
On August 22, the Government decided to dismiss Nataliya Mykolska from Ukraine's trade representative post. It was reported by the Minister of Economic Development and Trade Stepan Kubiv at his Facebook account.
"Government decided to dismiss Nataliya Mykoldka from trade representative position in connection with her study in Stanford," Kubiv wrote.
He recalled that Mykolska achieved sigining of FTA between Ukraine and Canada and finished negotiations on FTA between Ukraine and Israel. "Her team has been struggling for three years with trade aggresion of Russia in WTO," Kubiv noted.
Mykolska will continue consulting the Minister of Economic Development and Trade on international trading issues as Advisor to First Vice Prime Minister. Deputy Minister – trade representative functions will perform First Deputy Minister Maksym Nefedov.
- 12:0703.12283703.12.2018 | Regulation28370Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1061826.10.2018 | Regulation6180NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1068023.10.2018 | Regulation6800Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1057218.10.2018 | Regulation5720AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0945617.09.2018 | Regulation4560Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0949617.09.2018 | Regulation4960MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0858831.08.2018 | Regulation5880American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0836022.08.2018 | Regulation3600Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123339Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123091Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123061FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122808Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123212New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123220Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122824Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122596VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123181EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122837Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises