Government approved draft budget 2019
The government approved draft state budget for 2019. Such decision was approved during governmental meeting on September 14.
GDP growth is planned at 3% as in 2018. Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman considers that real figure could be higher. Inflation will be at 7.4%. The growth of consolidated budget income is planned at UAH 130 billion.
In general, incomes are planned at UAH 1 trillion and 292 billion. Expenditures for security and defense block at UAH 209.5 billion.
Minimal salary is provided at UAH 4173 since January 1. The budget plans monetization of subsidies and pension upgrade. Groysman also said that if the government had to level up gas prices, the subsidies system would support everyone who couldn't pay in full.
MPs will continue considering draft from the next week.
- 12:5504.121129604.12.2018 | Public finances112960VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.101132826.10.2018 | Public finances113280Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1084223.10.2018 | Public finances8420Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1078508.10.2018 | Public finances7850State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1083201.10.2018 | Public finances8320Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0974725.09.2018 | Public finances7470Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0982818.09.2018 | Public finances8280Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0977217.09.2018 | Public finances7720Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.1212421Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212441Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1212098FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211651Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1212027New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1212024Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211646Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211296VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1212095EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211648Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises