GOK of Abramovich is blocked
The officers of the GPU in Dnipro region haulted GOK EVRAZ Sukha Balka on December 6, 2016. They seized documents and computers of the enterprise's administration. It was reported by Artem Matvienko, Corporae Relations Director, EVRAZ Ukraine LLC, as to UAprom.
"We are claimed to extract ore without permission," Matvienko said.
As to him, in September 2016, permission for mining development of EVRAZ Sukha Balka was suspended. The enterprize removed the violation in September, but the license is still blocked.
"We applied to the court and won the case. We managed to prove the controlling bodie drag out granting of licenses," he added. Also he said the company denies it extracted ore illegally.
According to him, despite the enterprise is haulted three thousands of EVRAZ Sukha Balka employess continue receive wages in time (average salary UAH 7.8 thousand), the company pays taxes in full to the state and local budgets.
"Serach and seizure could lead to full stop of the company and unpaid salaries to its workers," Matvienko noted.
Also EVRAZ Sukha Balka is reported to pay UAH 262 million of taxes and levies to the budget for 10 months of 2016.
Evraz Group is an international vertically integrated metal and mining company with assets in Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Czech, Italy, Kazakhstan and SAR, headquarters in London. The company is among the global leaders of steel production. Major shareholders of Evraz Group are Roman Abramovich, Aleksandr Abramov and Aleksandr Frolov. In Ukraine, Evraz controlls Dnipro Iron and Steel Work, Bagley Coke and GOK Sukha Balka.
- 16:2419.11618419.11.2018 | Conflicts61840TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1066608.10.2018 | Conflicts6660Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0872110.08.2018 | Conflicts7210Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0371029.03.2018 | Conflicts7100Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02136308.02.2018 | Conflicts13630Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0180030.01.2018 | Conflicts8000Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0173318.01.2018 | Conflicts7330General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.01101416.01.2018 | Conflicts10140Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.127178Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127090Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126880FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126454Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126855New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126870Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126494Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126188VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126867EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126494Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises