Dairy company Galychyna was declared bankrupt
The Economic Court of Lviv region declared Galychyna CJSC as bankrupt and initiated liquidation procedures.
Procedures under bankruptcy case of CJSC Galychyna were started by the court on November 24, 2015.
According to the court materials, property administrator established that assets of Galychyna amounted to UAH 231.8 million and total accounts payable recorded in the creditors' claims register were UAH 1.18 billion. Respectively, "property assets of the borrower are not enough to cover creditors' claims".
"Features of fraudulent bankruptcy or bankrupt by property administrator weren't revealed," the decision of Economic Court of Lviv region states.
In June 2018, the Supreme Court met the cassation appeal of Galychyna CJSC and annuled the order of the Lviv Appeal Economic Court dated on November 22, 2017, within the case, and upheld the decision of Economic Court of Lviv region dated on July 6, 2017, which recognized money claim of Ukreximbank to Galychyna CJSC at amount of UAH 889, 400, 000 as backed by the borrower's charge.
The decision of Lviv Appeal Economic Court dated on November 22, 2017, met the appeal of Ukreximbank, annuled the decision of the first-instance court and admitted the claim of Ukreximbank to Galychyna at amount of UAH 889.4 million.
The appeal court concluded that total value of collateral determined by the parties in mortgage and pledge agreements was UAH 191.5 million and the bank should claim precisely for such an amount, other claims should be definded as the subject to the bankruptcy procedures and paid out in a priority of claims.
According to the court materials, Ukreximbank and Galychyna concluded credit agreements which collateral is the dairy plant's buildings in Redekhiv (Lviv region), utility connections, equipment and transport located at the same address, rights to trade marks "Moi Korovki" and "Galychyna", finished products in stocks and in stores.
According to data of the NSSMC, owner of 100% in Galychyna CJSC is Brosmont Holdings Limited, Cyprian company.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news3010Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news2500Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news2420Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news2590Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news2940Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1850PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2650АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2470Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12508Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12301Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12269FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12250Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12478New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12517Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12242Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12153VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12461EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12242Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises