FUIB afforced Supervisory Board
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB, Kyiv) renewed composition of supervisory board, extended number of its members to 9 from 7 persons.
The respective decision was adopted by shareholders of financial institution during the meeting on November 27, 2018.
Oleg Popov, Anna Dugadko, Margaryta Povazhna and Georgi Кatanov were reselected to the supervisory board.
Additionally, Serhii Kurylko, Susan Gail Buyske, Valentyn Mikhov, Ansis Grasmanis and Catherine Elizabeth Ann Stalker were elected to the new composition of supervisory board.
The shareholders also approved transfer of the company from private to public joint stock company, which was also among the issues of the meeting agenda.
FUIB was founded in 1991. Rinat Akhmetov was teh major shareholder of the bank by the beginning of January 2018 (indirect owner of 99.901045%).
- 16:1206.12254606.12.2018 | Banks25460FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11224419.11.2018 | Banks22440Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1061026.10.2018 | Banks6100DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1054617.10.2018 | Banks5460Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1045416.10.2018 | Banks4540EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1048108.10.2018 | Banks4810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1051305.10.2018 | Banks5130In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1049803.10.2018 | Banks4980Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.122805Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122525Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122546FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122362Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122737New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122740Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122378Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122179VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122695EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122384Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises