FUIB launched Garmin pay
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched contactless payment via Garmin pay watch.
It was reported by the bank.
FUIB customers will be able to use the payment service from August 17.
Currently the option is available for Visa cardholders.
FUIB became one of the first banks in the country that have connected the contactless payment service of Garmin watch.
This service is designed specifically for people who are engaged in sports and use special devices for measuring heart rate, number of steps, etc.
Garmin Pay was launched last autumn.
Ukraine became the 21st country, whose inhabitants can pay with the help of watch.
Activating the service will take several minutes: first you need to install the Garmin Connect application (available on the Google Play/App Store), then synchronize the smartphone with the watch and add the FUIB payment cards.
SCM Finance owns 92.24% in FUIB.
SCM Finance is a subsidiary of System Capital Management and is specialized on finance istitutions management.
- 16:1206.12486106.12.2018 | Banks48610FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11432619.11.2018 | Banks43260Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061308.10.2018 | Banks6130Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125137Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125005Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124861FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124491Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124898New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124925Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124532Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124889EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124541Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises