5 Ukrainian banks got ratings affirmation from Fitch
Fitch Ratings, international rating agency, has affirmed the Long-Term Foreign Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Credit Agricole Bank, ProCredit Bank, PRAVEX-BANK, Alfa-Bank (Ukraine) and Ukrsotsbank at 'B-' level.
It was reported by the agency's announcement.
The banks got stabel outlook.
Fitch also upgraded the Viability Ratings (VRs) of the Viability Ratings (VRs) to "b-" from "ccc", ProCredit Bank to "b-" from "cc", PRAVEX-BANK to "b-" from "cc", Ukrsotsbank to "ccc" from "сс".
Alfa-Bank's rating was affirmed as "ccc".
- 16:1206.12370106.12.2018 | Banks37010FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11322119.11.2018 | Banks32210Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1079326.10.2018 | Banks7930DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067417.10.2018 | Banks6740Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1055016.10.2018 | Banks5500EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1058108.10.2018 | Banks5810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068705.10.2018 | Banks6870In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061403.10.2018 | Banks6140Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123976Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123807Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123701FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123397Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123791New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123823Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123417Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123162VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123775EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123423Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises