Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and Kharkiv
Fitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
Fitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv at B-.
It was reported by the agency.
Outlook is stable.
Additionally, Fitch upgraded Kyiv's National Long-Term Rating to 'A(ukr)' from 'A-(ukr)'.
Fitch said that the upgrade of the National Rating reflects the improvement in Kyiv's credit strength following the exchange of USD 101.15 million of the non-restructured part of USD 250 million LPN due in 2015 for new LPN due in 2022.
Given securities were rated at В-.
Kharkiv's Short-Term Foreign IDR was affirmed at B, National Long-Term Rating at AA-(ukr).
The ratings confirmation testifies good operational results of the city and debt burden abscence.
- 11:0119.11750619.11.2018 | Financial market75060Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.1086922.10.2018 | Financial market8690S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1056717.10.2018 | Financial market5670Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1066716.10.2018 | Financial market6670Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1058401.10.2018 | Financial market5840Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0956424.09.2018 | Financial market5640Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0965624.09.2018 | Financial market6560Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0949314.09.2018 | Financial market4930Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.125574Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125450Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125281FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124906Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125326New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125342Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124952Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124674VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125317EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124960Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises