Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019
Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year.
It's stated in draft law on state budget 2019 registered #9000 on September 15.
Draft law states the calculations were made basing on rate prognosis at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of the year.
At that, GDP growth is planned at 3%, nominal GDP will grow to UAH 3 946.9 billion.
Consumer price index is expected at 7.4%, producer price index - 10.1%.
- 10:1508.1058408.10.2018 | Currency5840Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0957517.09.2018 | Currency5750Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0952910.09.2018 | Currency5290Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0850830.08.2018 | Currency5080NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0852128.08.2018 | Currency5210Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0843028.08.2018 | Currency4300More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0858927.08.2018 | Currency5890NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0843910.08.2018 | Currency4390NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.125463Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125335Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125176FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124800Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125214New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125233Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124843Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124567VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125206EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124850Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises