Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019
Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year.
It's stated in draft law on state budget 2019 registered #9000 on September 15.
Draft law states the calculations were made basing on rate prognosis at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of the year.
At that, GDP growth is planned at 3%, nominal GDP will grow to UAH 3 946.9 billion.
Consumer price index is expected at 7.4%, producer price index - 10.1%.
- 08.10.2018 | Currency2340Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 17.09.2018 | Currency2660Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 10.09.2018 | Currency2780Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 30.08.2018 | Currency2180NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 28.08.2018 | Currency2430Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 28.08.2018 | Currency1920More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 27.08.2018 | Currency2650NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 10.08.2018 | Currency1990NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.12508Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12301Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12269FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12250Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12478New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12517Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12242Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12153VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12461EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12242Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises