Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months
Energorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
In January-September 2018, the state-owned enterprise Energorynok increased net profit in 3.7 times or in UAH 1.8 billion up to UAH 2.48 billion compared with the same period in 2017 (UAH 670.6 million).
It's stated in the quarter report of the company that was completed in accordance with accounting standards.
At that income of Energorynok that was gained from product sale over 9 months of 2018 increased by 17.7% or in UAH 18.7 billion up to UAH 124.7 billion compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 106 billion).
Total profit of the company increased in 2.2 times or in UAH 1.45 billion up to UAH 2.63 billion.
In 2017, Energorynok reduced net profit by 33.3% or in UAH 427.227 million up to UAH 856.261 million and increased net income by 11.6% or in UAH 15.19 billion up to UAH 146.21 billion compared with 2016.
On March 21, the Cabinet of Ministers approved the financial plan for Energorynok in 2018 which set net profit at UAH 2.7 billion and income at UAH 170.813 billion.
SOE Energorynok is operator in wholesale market of energy.
- 14:3707.121129607.12.2018 | Companies’ news112960Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.121052106.12.2018 | Companies’ news105210Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.121052504.12.2018 | Companies’ news105250Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.111031319.11.2018 | Companies’ news103130Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.101027626.10.2018 | Companies’ news102760Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.10186423.10.2018 | Companies’ news18640PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.10110723.10.2018 | Companies’ news11070АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.10104505.10.2018 | Companies’ news10450Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.1211285Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1211296Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210968FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1210521Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210902New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210903Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1210525Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1210181VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210966EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1210529Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises