20.12.2017 | 16:06
Economy is growing
In Q3, real GDP of Ukraine grew by 2.1% compared with the same period of 2016.
It was reported by the press service of the State Statistics Service.
As to the State Statistics, nominal GDP reached to UAH 821.3 billion, and UAH 19 320 per capita.
If you see an error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
- 15:3305.12271205.12.2018 | Macroeconomy27120New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1047022.10.2018 | Macroeconomy4700S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.1054509.10.2018 | Macroeconomy5450IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0945906.09.2018 | Macroeconomy4590NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0938403.09.2018 | Macroeconomy3840Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0840428.08.2018 | Macroeconomy4040NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0839827.08.2018 | Macroeconomy3980EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.0868823.08.2018 | Macroeconomy6880Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
Ukraine shall start negotiating new loan program with IMF
The NBU states fro new IMF program for Ukraine.
Moody's: Ukraine's GDP growth will be 3.5% in 2018
Moody's prognoses Ukraine's GDP growth by 3.5% in 2018.
Industrial production is growing
In October, industrial production grew by 0.4%
16:5807.122781Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122496Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122522FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122338Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122712New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122713Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122355Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122668EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122362Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises