Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarkets
Ekomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group, trading house, which includes 43 shops Colibris and 15 franchise stores of ABC market.
It was reported by two independent Western Ukrainian market. It was reported by Retailers.
"Suppliers which have contracts with Colibris networks say that operational business and stores were transferred to Ekomarket," one of the sources said.
At that, Ekomarket President Viktor Povnitsa said that Avanta Group became retailer's franchisee.
"Western Ukrainian group will be our franchisee and all the stores of Avanta Group will change name into Ekomarket. It goes about 43 stores. The brand changes will start in October," he noted.
As to him, the partners was negotiating for about a year. Many variants were discussed, from sale to transfer retail business of Avanta Group to management.
Povnitsa added that retailer didn't plan franchise option.
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news620Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news520PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news710АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news790Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news710Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 millionUkrposhta settled USD 10.2 million payment obligation to VBR with 17.6% discount
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news690Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 millionCzech Export Bank sold Kuzmintsy brick yard via SETAM for UAH 170 million
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news920Fridman sells Morshynska producerFridman will sell Morshynska producer to Nestle or Coca-Cola
- 28.09.2018 | Companies’ news1240Ukraine to get new largest law firmThe AMCU permitted merger of two law firms.
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019