Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarkets
Ekomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group, trading house, which includes 43 shops Colibris and 15 franchise stores of ABC market.
It was reported by two independent Western Ukrainian market. It was reported by Retailers.
"Suppliers which have contracts with Colibris networks say that operational business and stores were transferred to Ekomarket," one of the sources said.
At that, Ekomarket President Viktor Povnitsa said that Avanta Group became retailer's franchisee.
"Western Ukrainian group will be our franchisee and all the stores of Avanta Group will change name into Ekomarket. It goes about 43 stores. The brand changes will start in October," he noted.
As to him, the partners was negotiating for about a year. Many variants were discussed, from sale to transfer retail business of Avanta Group to management.
Povnitsa added that retailer didn't plan franchise option.
- 14.09.2018 | Companies’ news520H&M opens another store in UkraineSwiss international retailer H&M opens one more store in Kyiv.
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news720Vienna Insurance Group may buy another insurance company in UkraineAustrian Vienna Insurance Group considers to buy another insurance company in Ukraine
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news680New owner of Mriya wants to buyout company's Eurobonds prior to maturity dateSalic UK Limited plans to buyout Eurobonds of Mriya Farming Plc prior to maturity date.
- 12.09.2018 | Companies’ news780Ukrzaliznytsia intends to borrow in external marketUkrzaliznytsya will issue Eurobonds by the end of 2018.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news490Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarketsEkomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news980Arab investment fund buys agroholding MriyaSalic, investment company, is close to purchase Ukrainian agroholding.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news1000Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven tradingUX renewed trading on quote-driven market
- 10.09.2018 | Companies’ news910Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants CouncilNDU's Depository System Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as the Council Head
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds