Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarkets
Ekomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group, trading house, which includes 43 shops Colibris and 15 franchise stores of ABC market.
It was reported by two independent Western Ukrainian market. It was reported by Retailers.
"Suppliers which have contracts with Colibris networks say that operational business and stores were transferred to Ekomarket," one of the sources said.
At that, Ekomarket President Viktor Povnitsa said that Avanta Group became retailer's franchisee.
"Western Ukrainian group will be our franchisee and all the stores of Avanta Group will change name into Ekomarket. It goes about 43 stores. The brand changes will start in October," he noted.
As to him, the partners was negotiating for about a year. Many variants were discussed, from sale to transfer retail business of Avanta Group to management.
Povnitsa added that retailer didn't plan franchise option.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news2040Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news1770Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news1840Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news2080Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news2200Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1460PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2110АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2070Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12395Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12204Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12199FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12177Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12367New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12398Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12184Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12102VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12359EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12184Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises